Wednesday, October 22, 2014

THE CHRISTENING OF OUR RIG....

It is amazing just how difficult it is to come up with a name for your Rig.  For weeks now Eileen and I have been compiling a list of names that we have thought about and just prior to our departure I suggested that we should choose one so that I could get them computer cut when I went up to Brisbane to get the Solar fitted.

We agonized over the list we had made and really weren't happy with any of them and as it would happen an add came on the TV for the musical, The Lion King and they were singing the song "Hakuna Matata' when I asked Eileen what did it mean? To which she replied, 'Don't worry - be happy.'   And that pretty much summed it all up for us. So without further ado, We present to you...

"HAKUNA MATATA"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment